This portfolio work project, a presentation of a supply chain management plan, will help you understand how supply chains and logistics create value for a company.
For this assessment, choose either Option 1 or Option 2. You do not need to do both. Both options will be graded using the same scoring guide.
Wild Dog Coffee Company, a locally owned company with a single coffee shop location, serves a wide selection of espresso products, small breakfast and lunch menu items, and a limited evening menu. The company is planning to expand the business by adding an additional location. While different menu items may be tested at the new location, the espresso beverage preparation process will remain exactly the same. You and your business partners need to make a decision about the supply chain before the move. The following information may help support your analysis for Wild Dog Coffee Company:
The following resources provide information about the role of logistics, supply chain strategies, and managing disruptions:
• Chopra, S., & Sodhi, M. S. (2014). Reducing the risk of supply chain disruptions. MIT Sloan Management Review, 55(3), 73–80.
• Gligor, D. M., & Holcomb, M. C. (2012). Understanding the role of logistics capabilities in achieving supply chain agility: A systematic literature review. Supply Chain Management, 17(4), 438–453.
• Krajewski, L. J., Malhotra, M. K., & Pitzman, L. P. (2019). Operations management: Processes and supply chains (12th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson. Available from the bookstore.
• Chapter 12: Supply Chain Design. • Chapter 13: Supply Chain Logistic Networks. • Chapter 14: Supply Chain Integration. • Chapter 15: Supply Chain Sustainability.
• Madhani, P. M. (2017). Customer-focused supply chain strategy: Developing business value-added framework. IUP Journal of Supply Chain Management, 14(4), 7–22.
• Simchi-Levi, D., Clayton, A., & Raven, B. (2013). When one size does not fit all. MIT Sloan Management Review, 54(2), 15–17.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.