1. Given a directed graph, described with the set of vertices and the set of edges, · Draw the picture of the graph· Give an example of a path, a simple path, a cycle· Determine whether the graph is connected or disconnected· Give the matrix representation of the graph· Give the adjacency lists representation of the graphEssay Question:
3. Must a hash table be implemented using an array? Will an alternative data structure achieve the same efficiency? If yes, why? If no, what condition must the data structure satisfy to ensure the same efficiency as provided by arrays?No. we could not implement the HashTable with arrray. But can be possible with other algorithm E.g. a Red-Black tree This offers O(logN) access time. But Hash Table is expected to have O(1) access time (at best case – no collisions). This can be achieved only via an array which offers the possibility of random access in constant time.Must have a comparable performance (less than O(N)) with an array. A treemap has O(logN) worst access time for all operations
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.