Career : TV HOST (Communication at Media Studies)
ps: I would like to host my own TV Show, talking and promoting black music,films and all black people in Media in General
This assignment focuses on becoming more knowledgeable of your industries, current skills and missing skills needed is fields you plan to work in at some point. The goal is to have you engage in an in-depth analysis of where your are professionally, where you wish to progress professionally, and identify current trends in your industries. Students should discuss their timeline and personal approach to reach their career goals.
This analysis consist of (5) parts and should be completed in a formal outline format with in-text citations (APA style). You should use a a minimum of 5-7 sources and a reference page, a combination of journal articles, web-sites, personal experience, interviews and social media. Students should create a PowerPoint with 3-4 slides. PowerPoints must be saved as a pdf. You will need to create an 8-10 minute presentation and upload to the Discussion Board by
Sunday, April 10th. This is a formal graduate level presentation. This means that it should be in-depth, very well-organized, practiced, evidence-based and conversational. I will provide a rubric ahead of time.
1. Students should provide a full-sentence formal outline. Outlines should range between 4-5 pages with a potential timeline. The outline should be uploaded before a presentation is delivered. Outlines must include a reference page in APA format and in-text citations. Use your APA manual to assist you.
2. The presentation should include an introduction with a thesis statement, body and conclusion. Please wear business casual for all presentations.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.